About Me

My photo
Baton Rouge, LA, United States
Am a stay at home mom to 3 little darlings, one incredible man for a husband, love to make clothing for my little ones and every other blue moon some retro clothing for me, I love to collect vintage patterns anything from the 20's till 90's will do!

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

some snags

All I wanted this weekend was to scan my pics, and to take some pics of some of the ufo's that I have to share with you all, but my scaner is not working, I got a killer ear pain, and add 3 kids to the mix not enough time or energy.

And there is always more, my Dad got sick and ended up at the hospital, (I have only seen this man sick 3 times in my whole life) he's going to be ok still in the hospital. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

as always love to hear from ya'll!!!!