About Me

My photo
Baton Rouge, LA, United States
Am a stay at home mom to 3 little darlings, one incredible man for a husband, love to make clothing for my little ones and every other blue moon some retro clothing for me, I love to collect vintage patterns anything from the 20's till 90's will do!

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

a blogg that is so cool check it out!!!

Just a quick entry to tell you about Ms. Debi from http://fashionsfromthepast.blogspot.com/ she is the most awesome seamstress I have come across in this internet world, her recreations of vintage glamour is impeccable!! any who she is giving away a vintage sewing pattern!! Go and check her out and with a little bit of luck pretty soon you will be hard at work with that awesome vintage pattern.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for your encouragement regarding the 70s embroidered blouse. Love your blog and your sewing projects, will be back soon to check out what you're up to. Byeee Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the sweet words!! I am loving your blog!! xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

as always love to hear from ya'll!!!!